SAUDI ARABIA HOME COUNTRY CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
Attestation of a Saudi Arabia issued certificate is mandatory, without which the document is not considered valid by the UAE. All the educational certificates, personal or non-educational certificates must be legalized, authenticated and attested for them to be credible and valid to use in other countries.
Saudi Arabia certificate attestation is the process of verifying that your Saudi Arabia issued certificate is genuine and credible. Types of documents that need to be certified include:
- Degree certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce certificate
- Birth certificate
One should attest their education certificates:
- For admission
- Getting a work permit
- Pursuing higher education
- To write MOH and DOH exams
One should attest their personal certificates:
- To get a residence visa
- Marriage and dissolution of the marriage
Commercial documents should be attested in order to
- Register your company
- Obtain license
- Loan approval
- Expanding business etc.,
All you documents will be attested within 1 week.
PROCESS OF SAUDI ARABIA HOME COUNTRY ATTESTATION
- Notary Attestation which is the preliminary procedure for the legalization of educational and personal documents
- The comercial documents should be attested by the concerned authority or government department
- Attestation from the Ministry of Education for educational documents
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required for every type of documents
- Final attestation is done by the Embassy
WHY CHOOSE FIMKIN?
As usual, attestation process is not at all easy. But you should not need to worry. With our expertise team, your worries are cleared. Fimkin provides you fast, reliable and stress-free attestation of documents in UAE. Our team will pick your documents and deliver it on time. We provide the best customer-friendly service in the UAE. We will help you in your Saudi Arabia certificates attestation.