- Company Formation
- Mainland Company Formation
- Offshore Company Formation
- Freezone Company Formation
- Corporate Services
Emirates ID is an identity card for all residence who are living in United Arab Emirates and UAE Nationals. The emirates id is essential to get any government service. An Emirates ID card contains 15-digit identity number which is assigned to the cardholder forever, an electronic chip with the holder’s personal data and the holder’s photo on the card. The emirates ID card can be used in several transactions such as phone and internet, paying utility bills, paying fines, and registering vehicles.
The documents required for Emirates ID renewal for expats, UAE Nationals and GCC Nationals is nearly the same as that for first-time applicants. Applicants will also need to carry along their old ID card when going for the renewal process. In the case of expat residents, instead of their entry permit, they will need to show their residency visa under renewal when renewing their ID card as well.
Documents for getting Emirates ID is same for all people who are living in United Arab Emirates. We, Fimkin Business Services, has experience by dealing Emirates ID related issues and also provide service for taking new and renew emirates ID.
Here we are shortly describing what are the documents required for new and renew of Emirates ID.
Required documents for UAE Nationals – New
- UAE Nationals must provide Family Book copy.
- Must provide valid passport copy
Required documents for UAE residence – New
- Must provide Valid Passport Copy
- Required valid visa
- P.O Box No.
- Mobile Number
Required documents for UAE residence – Renewal
- Original Passport
- Old Visa Copy
- Previous Emirates ID Copy
- P.O Box and Mobile Number
Important information about emirates ID
- Carry card all times
- You must replace a lost card as soon as possible and apply new one
- Everyone in the UAE must have an emirates ID including children and new born baby